Wednesday 29 April 2015

Panorama / Multiple


Multiple Shot


For this assignment, we had to take pictures of the same object/people in the same environment and layer the pictures on photoshop to make it look like it's all one picture. While shooting, the camera had to be on a tripod to make sure that the background was in the same position. I put all 3 pictures into photoshop, and used one of them to layer the pictures in. This is done by using the lasso tool and cropping a certain part of the picture and placing the part where the people are, in place. I really enjoyed this process because it taught me how to do certain things on photoshop that I didn't know how to do before. 





Panorama


Shooting for a panorama was difficult for me. I had to shoot multiple times because for the first few times, the people in the pictures wouldn’t necessarily move their body but move their face/expression. Other than this, I had to make sure that the pictures were aligned for the merging on photoshop to work. The process on photoshop was really easy because all we had to do was export the pictures onto photoshop and then click automate - then photomerge. Photoshop was able to do the work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment